These new resources have been developed for the latest Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) specification (from 2017) with progression, international relevance and support at their core.
Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Economics Student Book provides comprehensive coverage of the specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination:
- Written by a highly experienced Economics author
- Content is mapped to the specification to provide comprehensive coverage
- Learning is embedded with differentiated exercises and exam practice throughout
- Signposted transferable skills
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style
- Glossary of key Economics terminology
- eBook included, with access for 3 years
- Online Teacher Resource Pack (ISBN: 978 0 435191 34 4) also available, providing further planning, teaching and assessment support
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website.
Looking for resources to support the previous Edexcel International GCSE? Learn more.