For the new Edexcel International GCSE (9-1), with progression, international relevance and support at their core.
Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) English as a Second Language (ESL) Student Book and Teacher’s Book provides comprehensive coverage of the new specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
- Written by a team of highly experienced teachers and authors.
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the printed book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Chapters are mapped closely to the specification to provide comprehensive coverage and are enhanced by targeted exam skills sections.
- Learning is embedded with exam practice and differentiated exercises throughout.
- Transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- Reviewed by a panel of teachers to ensure the book meets language and skills teaching, and exam preparation requirements.
- Glossary of key English terminology and Grammar Reference.
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website.
Looking for resources to support the previous Edexcel International GCSE? Learn more.