Written by highly experienced teachers and authors David Turner and Ian Potts, Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A provides students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
Together, Student Books 1 and 2 provide comprehensive coverage of the Higher Tier specification.
- The new 9-1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
- Pearson Progression tools allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions.
- The embedded transferrable skills, needed for progression to higher education and employment, are signposted so students understand, and can engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- The ActiveLearn Digital Service brings together your planning, teaching and assessment across one service, saving you valuable time. Together with its interactive activities, it creates a personalised teaching and independent learning experience both in and outside the classroom.
- Each Student Book will provide access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student’s Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Specifically developed for international learners, with appropriate international content, making it engaging and relevant for all learners and allowing for learning in a local context, to a global standard.
- EAL-focused content, checked by an EAL specialist, addresses the needs of EAL students with carefully graded writing to B2/C1 level (CEFR) and a glossary provided of specialist Maths vocabulary.
Our revision resources are the smart choice for those revising for Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A.
- The one-topic-per-page format of the Guide helps learners organise their revision.
- Worked examples allow learners to check their understanding and helpful hints speed up their revision.
- Exam-style practice questions (with full answers) help learners develop exam technique.
- The accompanying app provides short summaries of key learning points, multiple-choice questions to test knowledge and worked solution videos. It allows students to add notes, annotations and bookmarks for topics they want to revisit.
- Also available offline.
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website.
Looking for resources to support the previous Edexcel International GCSE? Learn more.