Written by highly experienced teachers and authors David Turner and Ian Potts, Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A provides students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
Together, Student Books 1 and 2 provide comprehensive coverage of the Higher Tier specification.
- The new 9-1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
- Pearson Progression tools allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions.
- The embedded transferrable skills, needed for progression to higher education and employment, are signposted so students understand, and can engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- The ActiveLearn Digital Service brings together your planning, teaching and assessment across one service, saving you valuable time. Together with its interactive activities, it creates a personalised teaching and independent learning experience both in and outside the classroom.
- Each Student Book will provide access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student’s Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Specifically developed for international learners, with appropriate international content, making it engaging and relevant for all learners and allowing for learning in a local context, to a global standard.
- EAL-focused content, checked by an EAL specialist, addresses the needs of EAL students with carefully graded writing to B2/C1 level (CEFR) and a glossary provided of specialist Maths vocabulary.
Our revision resources are the smart choice for those revising for Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Mathematics A. With internationally relevant content specifically matched to the International GCSE specification requirements, plus an accompanying app with access to flashcard content, these resources offer students comprehensive revision support on-the-go.
- The one-topic-per-page format of the Guide helps learners organise their revision.
- Worked examples allow learners to check their understanding and helpful hints speed up their revision.
- Exam-style practice questions (with full answers) help learners develop exam technique.
- The accompanying app provides additional flashcard content, short summaries of key learning points, multiple-choice questions to test knowledge and worked solution videos. It allows students to add notes, annotations and bookmarks for topics they want to revisit.
- Also available offline.
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website.
Looking for resources to support the previous Edexcel International GCSE? Learn more.