These new resources have been developed for the latest Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) specifications (from 2017) with progression, international relevance and support at their core.
Download samples of the Student Books: French, German, Spanish
- Specifically developed for international learners, with appropriate international content, making it engaging and relevant for all learners and allowing for learning in a local context, to a global standard.
- The 9–1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
- These resources are based on the successful Studio, Viva! and Stimmt courses, with a structured approach to grammar and vocabulary which supports independent language use.
- Cultural content that motivates and brings languages to life.
- Thorough exam preparation, practice and revision sections for every module include questions in the format of the assessments in the exam.
- Extra focus on the grammar task in the International GCSE exam, and plenty of ‘Exam Hints’ throughout support students in developing their exam technique.
- Each Student Book provides 3-year access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student’s Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- The accompanying Online Teacher Resource Packs (TRPs) are an online, annual subscription containing material such as lesson plans and extra exam practice to support your planning and teaching and save you valuable time.
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website.