Inspiring 11–14 science with seamless progression to Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Sciences
Exploring Science International: Our leading 11–14 science course just got even better! This new International course is designed specifically for international students and provides complete coverage of the Edexcel iLowerSecondary Award and the UK Curriculum objectives.
Arriving summer 2019
Register your interest, and we'll let you know when our ActiveLearn Digital Service resources are available as a free trial. We’ll also keep you updated over the coming months as new resources are published.
- Real-world science to spark your students’ curiosity and inspire the next generation of scientists.
- Delivering the specific skills needed to progress to Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Sciences.
- Written with international students in mind with international examples and culturally sensitive coverage of topics.
- Free Interactive Scheme of work makes it simple to adapt topic order and assessment to meet the needs of your classroom.
Authored by Mark Levesley, Penny Johnson, Sue Kearsey, and Iain Brand.
Student Books to spark your students’ curiosity.
Take a look at sample spreads from the Year 7 Student Book. We’ll be updating this page as more sample material becomes available.
Our Exploring Science International Student Books provide:
- content for a broad and balanced science curriculum
- real-life science your students can relate to, with stunning facts, case studies and photographs
- STEM spreads focussing on key skills and jobs for the future
- Working Scientifically spreads focussing on the enquiry, practical and mathematical skills needed for future progress.