Dynamo, our brand-new course for KS3 French with up-to-date cultural content and our active approach to learning grammar will motivate and engage your pupils.
- Builds key language skills at KS3 providing a seamless transition to our GCSE (9–1) French courses, ensuring pupils are ready for the demands of the new GCSE.
- A robust and pupil-friendly approach to the challenges of learning grammar, promoting active engagement and building on logical progression.
- Gives your pupils a real taste of French culture, with up-to-date resources that brings language learning to life.
- Our proven approach to differentiation, included in both our print and interactive digital resources, enables pupils of all abilities to progress.
- Easy-to-customise assessments that help you monitor and report progress and help your pupils familiarise themselves with GCSE-style tasks.
Support 11–16 progression with ActiveLearn
Dynamo is fully integrated with ActiveLearn Digital Service, bringing together your planning, teaching and assessment across one service.
Download Free Dynamo Samples
Free Trial of Dynamo on ActiveLearn