Brand new resources for KS3 History, specifically designed to help students prepare for studying the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History qualification.
Our new KS3 Exploring History promises:
- A specifically designed pathway to the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History qualification. This course builds the foundations students need to succeed at GCSE, without repeating content.
- Embeds the skills and knowledge students need to succeed in progressing to GCSE.
- Develops the skills students will need for KS4 by gradually increasing the level of demand along the four key skills strands of the Pearson Progression Scale and by incrementally introducing GCSE-style questions. Embeds some of the key background knowledge needed to get to grips with the GCSE topics.
- Supports both 2-year and 3-year Key Stage 3 courses equally
- Designed around the Edexcel Scheme of Work, our KS3 History course supports schools choosing to teach over either 2 or 3 years equally, by providing separate teacher resources for each approach.
- Works with the Pearson Progression Service to make tracking progress simple and accurate
- Half-termly and end of year assessments with markbooks, facilitate regular tracking of student progress, allowing you to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Inspires and engages students of all abilities
- Enthralling resources that really spark learners' interest in history. They inspire students of all abilities through engaging enquiry questions, lively illustrations and differentiated activities.