These new resources have been developed for the latest Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) specification (from 2017) with progression, international relevance and support at their core.
The Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) ICT Student Book provides comprehensive coverage of the specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
- Learning is embedded with differentiated exercises, case studies and exam practice throughout.-
- The new 9–1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English.
- Glossary of key terminology.
- Teacher support materials available online.
- The new 9-1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website.
Looking for resources to support the previous Edexcel International GCSE? Learn more.