These new resources have been developed for the latest Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) specification (from 2017) with progression, international relevance and support at their core.
Pearson Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Information and Communication Technology Student Book provides comprehensive coverage of the specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination:
- Written by a highly experienced International GCSE Information and Communication Technology author
- Content is mapped to the specification to provide comprehensive coverage
- Exam-style practice questions with answers included
- Signposted transferable skills
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style
- Glossary of key Information and Communication Technology terminology
- eBook included, with access for 3 years
- Online Teacher Resource Pack (ISBN: 978 0 435191 36 8) also available, providing further planning, teaching and assessment support
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website.
Looking for resources to support the previous Edexcel International GCSE? Learn more.