Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Further Pure Mathematics provides students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
- The new 9-1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
- The embedded transferrable skills, needed for progression to higher education and employment, are signposted so students understand, and can engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- Each Student Book will provide access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student’s Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Specifically developed for international learners, with appropriate international content, making it engaging and relevant for all learners and allowing for learning in a local context, to a global standard.
- EAL-focused content, checked by an EAL specialist, addresses the needs of EAL students with carefully graded writing to B2/C1 level (CEFR) and a glossary provided of specialist Maths vocabulary.
- Online Teacher Resource Pack supports teaching.
Available: October 2017
Why not take a look at some sample pages to get a real feel for the resources. Take a look.
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website.
Looking for resources to support the previous Edexcel International GCSE? Learn more.