Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) Accounting Student Book has been developed for the new Edexcel International GCSE (9–1), with progression, international relevance and support at its core, providing students with the best preparation possible for the examination.
- Integrated exam practice throughout, with differentiated revision exercises, exam practice and learning summary sections.
- Provides free access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Transferable skills, needed for progression into higher education and employment, are signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- A fully integrated Progression Map tool allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions.
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English.
- Glossary of key terminology.
- Online teacher support materials to support planning and assessment.
Pre-order for October 2017