Developing successful independent scientists for AS, A level and beyond
Our brand-new editions of this popular series are written specifically to help you teach the OCR AS and A level Science specifications for 2015 and to develop independent scientists who are able to progress from GCSE and to further study at Higher Education and beyond.
Our blend of digital and print resources include:
- Student Books including ActiveBook - to promote independent learning and give your students easy online access to the content
- Online homework, practice and support - to help students develop and master the core concepts and essential maths skills required for A level Science
- Teacher Resource Packs - designed to give maiximum supprt for the new courses
- Revision Guide and Workbooks - for practice and preparation.
Our new AS and A level resources have been developed by experts to tackle the demands of
A level study, and focus on:
- Developing a deep subject understanding: Whether in the classroom or working independently, your students will need to understand the bigger picture and recognise connections across topics. We’ve worked with various experts to design approaches that help students to embed their learning of scientific concepts and skills, over two years of study.
- Removing the barriers to learning: Understanding the core concepts and acquiring key scientific skills are essential to removing any barriers to learning. Our resources are designed to help overcome these barriers to develop confident and independent scientists.
- Synoptic learning and exam preparation: Our OCR AS and A level Science resources approach whole-course learning, consolidation and revision.