Our KS4 resources for the Pearson Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics (9-1) specification take an innovative mastery approach, focusing on nurturing students' confidence, fluency, problem-solving and reasoning in readiness for GCSE and beyond.
- Develops an 11-16 approach to progression with new ways to track and report your students’ progress in maths - ideal for use with KS3 Maths Progress.
- Builds fluency and nurtures student confidence in maths with a unique differentiated unit structure, to help both your Foundation tier and Higher tier students to increase the breadth and depth of their understanding.
- Supports lower ability students, with Access to Foundation Workbooks which help students master the basics and prepare them for tackling the main Foundation tier content.
- Has a specific focus on problem-solving and developing higher-order mathematical reasoning skills.
- Supports teaching and students’ independent learning with the new ActiveLearn Digital Service.