Written by IB expert authors to provide you and your students with comprehensive coverage of the requirements of the IB Guide for first assessments in 2021.
- Key terms from the guide explained and highlighted including Concepts, Areas of Exploration and Global Issues.
- Inclusion of carefully selected, up-to-date, texts to inspire learners.
- Activities to help strengthen appreciation and understanding of different works.
- Chapter insight summaries of the main points.
- Clear learning objectives and links to Theory of Knowledge throughout.
- Detailed support for the assessments including the Higher Level essay.
- Extended Essay and the Council for the Advancement of Standards (CAS) guidance.
- Intertextual connections highlighted.