Rich Problem Solving for the Common Core
Chapter-infused Common Core performance tasks are an integral part of instruction. They're not “add-ons” to the program—they foster mathematical connections by bringing together the Content Standards with the Standards for Mathematical Practice.
Click to enlarge
Chapter-Opening Performance Task
The chapter opener introduces the real-world, problem-solving task.
Apply What You've Learned
Students revisit the chapter-opening task and continue to connect the Content Standards to the Practice Standards.
Pull It All Together
Students pull together all their new mathematical learning to complete the chapter's performance task.
On Your Own
Students complete an additional performance task to reinforce learning.
It's all new, and it's all here. Common Core Standards Practice and Review helps you prepare your students for upcoming Common Core tests.
- 30 Weeks of Common Core problems
- Similar in format and question type to the new assessments
- PowerPoint files for every question
- Detailed teaching support and rubrics
- Common Core Performance-Based Assessments
- Common Core End-of-Course Test
- Student Test Prep Workbook