New edition of Alain Anderton’s best-selling textbook for AS & A level Economics
Written by Alain Anderton, our new resources support you with the new Edexcel AS and A level Economics A specifications for first teaching from September 2015.
Our resources include:
- A Student Book accompanied by a free ActiveBook (e-book) copy, covering both the AS and A level courses. The ActiveBook gives students an easy way to personalise their learning as they progress through the course, and is perfect for revision. Our ActiveBook (e-book) is also available to buy separately.
- Our downloadable Teacher Pack contains answers and documents for self-assessment and progress checking.
- A Kindle edition of the Student Book is also available.
Our learner-focused resources will help to:
- develop students’ skills in research and independent learning, applying knowledge, thinking like an economist and the critical thinking to support effective progression to Higher Education
- develop students’ conceptual understanding of each topic with new and updated content
- develop greater confidence in using maths, for example as evidence to support arguments.