German your pupils will want to learn!
Stimmt! 11-14 German resources are packed with content your pupils will enjoy learning. Plus, they move at the right pace ‒ whether or not your pupils have prior knowledge ‒ and they open the window to the German-speaking world.
The complete language suite for 11-14 German
- A tried-and-tested approach that supports progression with parallel differentiated Pupil Books for pupils aged 12-13.
- The NEW Stimmt! KS3 German toolkit by Rachel Hawkes provides all you need for the new Programme of Study ‒ how to teach translation, use literary texts and boost spontaneous use of the target language, and will help you embed the skills pupils will need for the new 2016 UK GCSE.
- See how KS3 Stimmt! supports the new UK National Curriculum, download our guide.
- Boost engagement with our front-of-class teaching resources including the Pupil Books on screen, video clips, audio and interactive activities.
- Our online homework and support helps your pupils practise their language skills and use language independently in the classroom and at home.
- Teacher planning materials include downloadable Teacher Guides and progression and assessment materials to match the course to help monitor pupil progression.
NEW - Support progression with the ActiveLearn Digital Service for Stimmt!
Our ActiveLearn Digital Service combines front-of-class teaching resources with online homework, practice and support, as well as planning and assessment materials. It also comes with full customer support throughout the subscription to ensure you and your pupils get the most out of the course.
Download this handy infographic to see everything that's included in our ActiveLearn Digital Service for Stimmt!