Expo 1 (year 7)
- Provide clear grammatical progression and development of language skills in the context of lively and appealing content.
- The short two-page units are motivating and accessible for the pupils and make lesson planning easy.
- Contain differentiated activities to cater for a full range of abilities.
Teacher's Guides - updated for the revised Programme of Study!
- These support the Pupil Books and match all activities to Framework objectives and National Curriculum levels.
Resource & Assessment Files
- Provide photocopiable worksheets to support the Framework, including starters and thinking skills activities, so that you can be confident that you have everything you need to teach the revised Programme of Study.
Workbook packs - updated to include word lists!
- There are two levels of Workbooks: Workbook A for reinforcement and B for extension, providing reading and writing activities for homework and cover work.
- Progress and target-setting pages in the Workbooks provide thoroughly for Assessment for Learning.
- Each write-in Workbook is sold as a pack of 8.
- These provide all the listening material needed to complete the activities in the Pupil Books. All the recordings are by native speakers.
- Easy-to-use, full-colour, single-sided cards that help you teach and reinforce new language.
Colour OHT Files
- These give you a different way to provide lesson starters or introduce new language.
- Seamlessly integrated with the course, Expo Électro Pupil Activity & Teacher Presentation Packages enhance language learning for the first year of learning French.
Expo 2 and 3 (Years 8 and 9)
Expo 2 and 3 are split into two ability levels: Vert and Rouge.
- In Year 8, Vert caters for NC Levels 1-5 and Rouge caters for NC Levels 3-6.
- In Year 9, Vert caters for NC Levels 1-5 and Rouge caters for NC Levels 4-7.
Two Pupil Books: Vert and Rouge
- They appeal to the maturity and interests of Year 8 and Year 9 learners.
- The content has been chosen not only to ensure complete coverage of the Framework objectives, but also to stimulate, motivate and interest pupils. In Year 9 in particular, the motivating content encourages pupils to continue with their study of French!
To support the Pupil Books, we also provide:
- Two Teacher's Guides: Vert and Rouge.
- Two Resource & Assessment Files: Vert and Rouge.
- Two Workbook packs: Vert and Rouge.
- Two Audio CD packs: Vert and Rouge.