Support for the 2009 specification
This best-selling series provides comprehensive resources with engaging, thought-provoking activities to equip students with the core knowledge and understanding they need to reach their full potential at GCSE.
- Featuring updated case studies and engaging and thought-provoking activities, the Student Book equips students with the core skills and understanding they need to reach their full potential at this level.
- ActiveTeach is a powerful solution for seamless and exciting whole-class teaching. It combines an electronic version of our Student Book with innovative teaching materials such as interactive activities, animations, simulations and assessment support, along with the facility to introduce your own resources.
- The Teacher Guide with CD-ROM provides differentiated planning and teaching support to help you deliver the new specification with confidence, including controlled assessment support, suggestions for activities, maps, lesson plans and much more, all completely customisable via the accompanying CD-ROM.
- The Revision Toolkit and Student Workbook help you deliver engaging, grade-building revision in class.
- x1 Student Book
- x1 ActiveTeach CD-ROM
- x1 Teacher Guide
- x1 Controlled Assessment Workbook
- x1 Revision Toolkit: Teacher Toolkit
- x1 Revision Toolkit: Student Workbook