Our best-selling five-book series gives learners the opportunity to learn Mathematics with a global perspective.
Ideal for students studying MYP
- Each full-colour book contains graded exercises with differentiated questions, worked examples, investigations, Mathematical terms and time-saving Assessment Grids, plus a FREE interactive CV.
- The Teacher Resource contains Practice tests with answers and editable Unit Plans.
- The Companion websites provide additional resources including review questions and interactive activies
- Developed specifically for the international student, this five-book series gives students the opportunity to learn Mathematics with a global perspective.
Take a look at an introduction to MYP maths
The Teacher's Resource CDs contain:
- Practice tests with answers provide additional asessment opportunities
- Unit Plans in editable Microsoft Word format with ideas for linking to the Areas of Interaction
- Sample projects
- Sample guiding questions
- An electronic version of the coursebook.
Take a closer look
Featuring graded exercises with differentiated questions, worked examples, investigations and time-saving assessment grids, plus teaching resources with practice tests and editable unit plans. Browse the table of contents and take a look at sample pages.
98% of content matched to the new curriculum
International Mathematics for the Middle Years has been mapped to the new curriculum, with over 98% of the content matching the new subject guide.
Take a look at the mapping document