Ideal for students studying MYP
- Each full-colour book contains graded exercises with differentiated questions, worked examples, investigations, Mathematical terms and time-saving Assessment Grids, plus a FREE interactive CV.
- The Teacher Resource contains Practice tests with answers and editable Unit Plans.
- The Companion websites provide additional resources including review questions and interactive activies
- Developed specifically for the international student, this five-book series gives students the opportunity to learn Mathematics with a global perspective.
Take a look at an introduction to MYP maths and download the MYP Maths mapping document
The Teacher's Resource CDs contain:
- Practice tests with answers provide additional asessment opportunities
- Unit Plans in editable Microsoft Word format with ideas for linking to the Areas of Interaction
- Sample projects
- Sample guiding questions
- An electronic version of the coursebook.