Our new resources include 16 Student Books – one for every option in the Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History (2016) specification*, an Activebook for every title and a wealth of teacher resources in our ActiveLearn Digital Service**.
- Support both teachers and students in understanding the new content and assessment requirements.
- Our research-based Thinking Historically approach moves students’ thinking on through embedded activities targeting the common misconceptions GCSE students struggle with.
- The accessible text and structure,engaging images and sources, and extension material help students of all abilities understand and enjoy the historical content.
- ‘Writing Historically’ spreads in each book focus on developing writing skills to the higher standards of the new assessments.
- An ActiveBook version of all 16 titles so your students can personalise their learning as they progress – perfect for revision. Kindle versions are available.
- All 16 topics are supported by our ActiveLearn Digital Service annual subscription, which is packed full of teaching support and front-of-class teaching tools to help you get the most out of your resources.
Take a look at what’s included in our ActiveLearn Digital Service with this handy guide.
Have a look at our Thinking Historically Progression Map to find out how this approach would work for you and your students.
*These resources have been endorsed for use with the Edexcel specification. For more information, visit our Edexcel GCSE (9-1) History 2016 qualification page.
**These resources have not yet all been endorsed. This information is correct as of July 2016, but may be subject to change. You do not have to purchase any resources to deliver our qualification.