Supporting great science teaching
Our new UK GCSE program supports great science teaching for the new Edexcel GCSE (9-1) specification and is fully in line with the latest UK curriculum.
Combining Active Learn Digital Service, Active Books and Printed Resources to bring you a simple, inclusive and inspiring program.
- Our Checkpoint teaching and learning approach - perfect for the new assessments.
- Embedded exam preparation and practice throughout.
- Full support for delivering the core practicals in the classroom.
- Packed full of preparation to get students ready for their assessments.
- Extensive support for the physics equations and maths skills in line with the new specification and assessment requirements.
- Structured and scaffolded lessons mean low ability learners can work alongside their peers, with appropriate follow up action and support.
- Supported by our unique Progression Services - tracking progression from 11-16 so teachers can truly personalise learning and improve learner outcomes year on year.
- Get started with two terms’ worth of comprehensive teaching and learning materials. Try it for free.
- Download sample pages from the student books. Get your samples now.
- Take a closer look and download our course guide.