Comprehensive resources for the International Baccalaureate Diploma
The Pearson Baccalaureate series provides all you need to teach and learn the IB Diploma curricula – whether using textbooks, eBooks or online support materials.
- Each book covers the subject guide fully, including any Options material for the most up-to-date syllabus.
- A suite of textbooks, eBooks and online resources supports teachers and students at every level – in the classroom, during independent study and for revision.
- Clear links to ToK and the IB Learner Profile throughout the books, as well as advice on the Internal Assessment and the Extended Essay.
- Packed full of exam-style assessment opportunities using questions from past papers, as well as guidance from subject experts and examiners.
- Written in clear, accessible English for students whose first language is not English (excluding Languages B).
Pearson Baccalaureate titles are now available as part of a textbook + eBook bundle:
All also available as standalone eBooks - click here for all eBooks