These new resources have been developed for the latest Edexcel International GCSE specification (from 2017) with progression, international relevance and support at their core, so students are fully prepared for the exam.
- The new 9-1 grading scale ensures a consistent international standard of qualification. The increase in levels of grading allows learners to achieve their full potential and make more informed decisions about their options for progression.
- Pearson Progression tools allows quick and easy formative assessment of student progress, linked to guidance on how to personalise learning solutions, helping students make the best progress they can.
- The embedded transferrable skills that are needed for progression into higher education and employment, are explicitly signposted allowing students to understand, and engage with, the skills they’re gaining.
- The new ActiveLearn Digital Service brings together your planning, teaching and assessment across one service, saving you valuable time. It embeds progression within its interactive activities offering the teacher extra diagnostic power and creates a personalised teaching and independent learning experience both in and outside the classroom.
- Each Student Book will provide access to an ActiveBook, a digital version of the Student’s Book, which can be accessed online, anytime, anywhere supporting learning beyond the classroom.
- Specifically developed for international learners, with appropriate international content, making it engaging and relevant for all learners and allowing for learning in a local context, to a global standard.
- EAL-focused content, checked by an EAL specialist, addresses the needs of EAL students with carefully graded writing to B2/C1 level (CEFR) and a glossary provided of specialist Maths vocabulary.
Register for online samples, and we'll let you know as soon as they become available. Sign up today
You can find information on the Edexcel International GCSE Qualifications on our qualifications website
Looking for resources to support the previous Edexcel International GCSE? Learn more