AP* French: Preparing for the Language and Culture Examination
Richard Ladd © 2012
This latest edition of our highly praised test prep book provides extensive test preparation and practice in the same formats as the latest AP* French Language and Culture Examination.
With this edition, you can choose between a consumable Student Edition with online support or go all digital!
The new Digital Course powered by SuccessNet® Plus is available with both the print Student Edition and with the all digital version.
The Digital Course includes:
- eText with embedded audio links
- Assignable activities and test practice
- Auto-graded listening and reading activities
- Open-ended (teacher graded) speaking and writing tasks
- Speaking assessments using RealTalk!
- Teacher Digital Center with tools to manage enrollments and instruction, assign activities, customize and add content, and communicate with students
- Student Digital Center with tools to access and complete assignments, record speaking tasks, monitor grades, and communicate with teachers
Student Components (three options)
Print with Digital Course
Option 1: Student Edition (soft cover) with 1-year license to the Digital Course. This is ideal for schools that use a consumable model (students write in the books each year and new books are purchased the subsequent year).
Option 2: Student Edition (soft cover) with 3-year license to the Digital Course. This is ideal for schools where students do not write in the books and the same books are reissued each year to new students.
Digital Course only
Option 3: Online Student Edition (eText) with 1-year license to the Digital Course. In this option, students do not receive a print Student Edition; rather, students access the content online through the eText.
The teacher resources are free and available online on SuccessNet Plus. Shortly after the product has been purchased and processed by Pearson or an approved third-party vendor, licenses will be issued to each building and teachers can register online at www.successnetplus.com to access the student licenses and the teacher resources.
To learn more about Registration, visit MyPearsonTraining.com to find the Video Modules and PDF files that support the Digital Course for AP* French: Preparing for the Language and Culture Examination. Teachers are encouraged to attend an Implementation Webinar by clicking the Webinar button on this page.